Grant Proposal Writing Masterclass:
Step-by-step interactive grant proposal writing training on how to write winning grant proposals and improve your chances of funding success.
Step-by-step interactive grant proposal writing training on how to write winning grant proposals and improve your chances of funding success. At the end of the training, you can submit your proposals to the grant expert for assessment and review before you submit it to the donors.
The Masterclass provides a practical approach to learning on how to develop and write grant proposals. It also makes sure you understand how donors expect your proposals to be written, in order to take them through the selection process. Donors need to make sure that they are funding a solid and strong project – learn how to write one or discover what you are not including in your project proposals.
The training is very interactive with practical exercises
What will you learn
Write and Design Clearer and more compelling grant proposals.Through this Winning Grant Proposal Masterclass you will learn:
- Gain a broad understanding of how to mobilize resources
- Understand what type of donors will be interested in your project and how to approach them in a professional manner.
- Learn how proposal evaluators will read your proposal and how to address donors’ requirements and expectations.
- Define the strategies and appropriate methodology for development of your grant proposal and apply the suitable proposal style.
- Learn how to use a logical framework to structure your proposal and how to build an evaluation plan.
- Learn how to create a project needs analysis and adequate solution within your project idea.
- Find out how to incorporate a cost analysis properly and master the art of preparing accurate and realistic budgets.
- Improve your writing skills and learn how to proofread and edit effectively.
- Learn how to assemble a proposal package for submission and how to manage post-award or rejection communication with funders.
- Experience sharing
Who will benefit?
- For those who work in nonprofit, civil society, community-based organizations
- Social enterprises
- Programme and project managers who are involved in grant proposal writing
- For those who work or wish to obtain skills in grant proposal writing.